Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have read today that these cars suffer from bad earth connections so I will be checking this later

My mums 308HDi passenger side and rear indicators and also brake light have stopped working

I do not think the fuse has blown and I know the bulbs are good.

My questions are
can anyone tell me if this circuit is protected by a fuse and if so which number, I have not been able to find that information here.

Do we have schematics for the electrical system on here or can someone point to it if elsewhere

The rear light bulbs become brighter as I fiddle with the connector, I am guessing this is a connection problem possibly the earth

Does anyone know if this is linked to the same side electric mirror not working (only one direction works for adjustment). This was the initial problem but now the indicator and brake light on one side does not work

Many thanks for any help/advice whatsoever

·
12,149 Posts
Unplug the cable plug from the rear light cluster and look for burning or melting on one of the wires.

There is a fix for the 407 and various other models by making your own improved earth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unplug the cable plug from the rear light cluster and look for burning or melting on one of the wires.

There is a fix for the 407 and various other models by making your own improved earth.
Much appreciated Gibbo

I will feed back anything interesting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts