Peugeot Forums banner

308 navi (2009 HDi)

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  King Mustard 
#1 ·
Hello people :)

I recently bought myself a Peugeot 308 2009 model, and I really wanted a navi head unit for it, as I want to stream music and have a GPS in the car, thought maybe getting a navi system for the car would save me getting a bunch of different gadgets to comply with my wishes.

Now my problem is, I seem to be able to find a bunch of these units that supposedly fits in the car, but they all seem to contain DVD players.. I don't want nor need a dvd player in my car, I honestly don't see a single good reason why anyone would have one. Now, am I searching using the wrong name for it? (navigation head unit), or does such a thing simply not exist? I am utterly confused.

I was hoping some of you guys would know what I should search for, or if I should just give up trying to find something like that without a dvd player, seems to me it's an expensive and useless piece of tech to add in a car when I'm going to be the only one in said car 99% of the time.

I am sorry if anything I wrote was confusing or misspelled, as both english and "car" isn't my native language(s).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.