Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I have a new 308 HDI and love it ! But I have found in the last 3 week my stat/stop doesn't work ? Where before it did work very well ? Anyone out there can shed any light on this please

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Are you now using at conditioning where you weren't before? The start stop won't work if the A/C is switched on as that requires the engine to be running to power the compressor.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are you now using at conditioning where you weren't before? The start stop won't work if the A/C is switched on as that requires the engine to be running to power the compressor.
Mine goes in to stop mode when AC is on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone had this issue and found a solution to it that would help me ... ?
When NOT going in to stop mode, does it flash ECO in the display?
If yes, your car works fine, but condition is NOT optinal for ECO, mode. There is A section in the user manual about this.

You Can try to charge battery but take in mind its A gel type battery, on my charger i have to use snow flake symbol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Obak. Thanks for you advise , the eco light is coming on and flashing , so at least I no it's ok , would you suggest I take it to Peugeot and get them to see what to do ? Maybe even replace the battery ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Obak. Thanks for you advise , the eco light is coming on and flashing , so at least I no it's ok , would you suggest I take it to Peugeot and get them to see what to do ? Maybe even replace the battery ?
Can it be a driving pattern related matter? If you take drive for 1 hour on A main road, and if it goes in to eco mode, Then dont botter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sometimes ours doesn't always stop. As previously mentioned, there are numerous things that will prevent it stopping such as cabin temp if its trying to acheive a given temp, a seatbelt taken off, turning of the steering wheel, a door open, low battery charge etc. If the eco light flashes I wouldnt worry too much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys I have finally sorted the stop/ start issue I have had and it was so simple ! Because it's been hot recently I have had my fan temperature on LO so all I did was put it back up to 17' and bingo straight way it started to work ! I hope that helps everyone out with here who had the same issue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts