Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 308 gti 270 and recently the Isle has become extremely lumpy. The engine runs fine if driven normally but it comes under heavy load it will struggle and may go down to 3 cylinders. If i then turn it off then on again I get all 4 back. It also smells like it's running a bit rich. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 308 gti 270 and recently the Isle has become extremely lumpy. The engine runs fine if driven normally but it comes under heavy load it will struggle and may go down to 3 cylinders. If i then turn it off then on again I get all 4 back. It also smells like it's running a bit rich. Any thoughts?
Is this 270 the pre face lift? They have issue with fuel tank problems, with carbon build up. Or it could be a faulty ignition coil sometimes they jump out of there places. Best to check that one hasn't unplugged itself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this 270 the pre face lift? They have issue with fuel tank problems, with carbon build up. Or it could be a faulty ignition coil sometimes they jump out of there places. Best to check that one hasn't unplugged itself.
Yes its preface lift. Coils seem okay. But the tank could be a be shout. Cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had the same fuel tank issue, it will need a replacement fuel tank. So if your out of warranty it'll cost you. But take it up with Peugeot customer care like I did and complain saying its a know issue. I paid 0 in the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts