Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

The last couple of days my alarm has just radomly gone off once yesterday and twice this morning in an hour, There is no spiders or flys that i can see ive cleaned the sensors, all doors closed with no windows open. its a 66 plate

has anyone ideas please? and what is the difference with locking by the key and locking by the button on the door handle. The times its gone off i think i locked the car by pressing the button on the door handle if thats any help.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi

The last couple of days my alarm has just radomly gone off once yesterday and twice this morning in an hour, There is no spiders or flys that i can see ive cleaned the sensors, all doors closed with no windows open. its a 66 plate

has anyone ideas please? and what is the difference with locking by the key and locking by the button on the door handle. The times its gone off i think i locked the car by pressing the button on the door handle if thats any help.

Cheers

Chris
Hi had same problem with my 308sw GT found that by charging battery seems to have solved the problem as with the S/S System I was locking car with touch button on door handle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts