Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 308 gt hdi 136, Has any one had these reflashed was thinking of getting it done, a local place in york was offering the service for £220 inc vat and boasts 165hp got me thinking lol

cheers

kev

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kev, have a look at these guys, Chip Express, better value I think and you have the option of tweaking the unit,

Factory standard setting is at 166 bhp and 372 Nm, chipexpress.com/products/1750/

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little wary of these units as the first ones simply fooled the pump it was low pressure by a simple variable resistor so supplied more pressure but this was across the rpm scale even at tick over so not good for the engine nor fuel ecc

Kev

C

·
0 Posts
I can confirm remaps are most awesome, as I found with my 3008.

And in a 308GT with those awesome brakes and super grippy chassis it would be a laugh a minute!

·
Registered
29 Posts
which company in York was it? ukchiptuning by any chance? if so go onto their website & take a look at their dealer location map. Seach for Huddersfield then zoom in on map. There's a mobile remap company called Auto Solutions!

Give them a call, they'll definitely be cheaper, will come to you & like I said are authorised agent for ukchiptuning so the same spec & gaurantees etc!

Give them a call on 07900600548! Ask for Craig!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts