Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Recently purchased a 308 GT from a trader, on inspection the passengers heated seat didn't work, but massage function works fine and heat & massage both fine on driver's seat (albiet not the hottest heated seat I've ever been on). Both switches light up when headlights come on.

I ran OBD diagnostic and came up with no faults with the heated seats, so no clue what's wrong with it.
On my previous 508 the drivers heated seat didn't work and it did come up with open circuit fault.
I've been searching for a fuse box diagram that covers these, hopefully it's just a replacement fuse needed

Has anyone got the fuse location for the heated seats, or had a similar issue and how did you fix it ?

Many thanks
Jay

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
On the 308 each seat has 2 heater pads, the switch & a control unit.

I'm pretty sure both seats are fed by the same fuse.

Going by my previous experience of Peugeot 405 heated seats I would reckon open circuit on one of the heater pads.

Apprantly the 308 front seat covers are designed to be easily removed, I've seen the instructions but not attempted it yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heated seat pads kit for 308

Hi all

I have a Peugeot 308 1.6hd Sport 2009

I would like to buy the heated seat pads kit and fit them to my Peugeot 308,
because I am fed up of the heated seat covers you plug into the ciggarette lighter breaking down through wear and tear etc and not really being that comfortable.

What I would like to know is, do the seat covers for my model above seperate from the foam seat, or is the seat and the foam bonded together,
If the latter what would be the best way of fitting the pads?

I have not ordered the kit yet any recommendations.

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts