Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
308 Front Spoiler 1610055580

I've been considering one of the genuine Peugeot Front Spoilers.
Part No. 1610055580, or 1610055780 which is for cars with fog lights although I can't see how that makes a difference.

Has anyone had one of these fitted, or seen one on a car? I'd be interested to know how they're fixed to the bumper. I assume they're a good fit.

Fully fitted price isn't horrific, or about £135 on ebay.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just phoned my local dealer to get a supply only price and their instructions against the item say not for GT Line or GT.

I've got a GT so that's irritating! Can't understand why it wouldn't fit though as the bumpers look the same as other models :confused:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just phoned my local dealer to get a supply only price and their instructions against the item say not for GT Line or GT.

I've got a GT so that's irritating! Can't understand why it wouldn't fit though as the bumpers look the same as other models :confused:
Ah well, that's that idea out of the window!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well hopefully not. I'm going to pursue this and least make 100% sure it wont fit before giving up.

As soon as someone says 'no' I want it more

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Fitting instructions show self tapping screws, rivets & also mention adhesive.

The fitting instructions for accessories are available to download from Service Box.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Set myself up with a Service Box sign in. I’d never heard of it before, so thanks for the tip.

There seems to be a few variations in the fitting instructions. First example looks simple with self tapping screws, rivets and maybe adhesive as you say, while some of the others show cutting what appears to be the under tray.

Need to dig a little deeper with this one....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
While the Maxton one suits the GTi with the larger wheels, bigger brakes etc, I think it might look overkill on the GT.

The genuine Peugeot one has the subtle look I'm after.

Cheers for the pictures though :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
That look really nice and like you say, a lot more aggressive.

How was fitment? Easy enough?
Yeah easy enough I had 1 person help me just to hold it in place and I used self tappers. Can be done with 1 person easily enough to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts