Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I own a 2009 308 1.6hdi and have currently fitted a stereo and sub. I have taken the live feed directly from the battery for the sub and used a multi fuse holder from the passenger glovebox fusion for the ignition for the stereo. Since doing this the accelerator is not working and the car is flashing up 'engine management fault' however the car is still turning over. To make matters worse I have had a diagnostics plugged in and it doesn't even power up. I have checked all fuses and they are all still intact (checked with a multimeter) Anyone encountered this or has any advice since my local peugeot dealer is stumped

D

·
0 Posts
Disconnect everything you've connected up. Try it again.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup tried that to no avail :( taken ignition feed off and live feed off battery but no success. going to try plugging in old stereo to see if that will help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep that was my first thought however both fuses on top of the battery which power the ecu and the one in the jukebox for back up power are good I've even replaced them just encased but yields no joy

changing the stereo has not helped either. have managed to get hold of a self powered diagnostic reader so going to see if that picks up on anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts