Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Title of this topic is explaining everything. But I`ll explain more.
I have 308 2020, with latest firmware.
When I play music by Spotify or Deezer I have some random pause of music, or even lags. I test different phones and observe phone signal and nothing helps.
Do you have simillar problems?
In my previous cars I never observe this kind of situation :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the 308, got it new in 2019. I have zero issues with Bluetooth audio and I use it a lot for calls and music almost everyday. I also have the latest firmware.

Try to unpair (forget/delete connection), then re-pair the phone with your car and test again for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Which infotainment unit is fitted to your 308 as there's a choice of two different types?

RCC or NAC?

RCC doesn't have inbuilt navigation - the NAC unit does have inbuilt navigation.
They both have bluetooth music play back facility.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's really poor quality of Bluetooth module.
Interesting, I have a call by phone connected by Bluetooth. I switch off engine, left the car, close car by pilot. And what? I still hear my caller inside car. Come one. Nobody is inside. I don't know why radio can't stop to supply call I move it to mobile.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Perfectly normal. You even get the message that radio will turn off after the call is finished. For me, no lags and stops, everything works great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not normal bucause if I left car with phone and close car it doesn't make any sens to keep call inside car without anybody inside. In all my previous cars radio always turn off

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well, we have difference of an opinion. For me, it is not normal that call is interrupted when car is turned off, and I don't mean disconnected, I mean interrupted, because terminating bluetooth connection is never instant.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have bluetooth stuttering problem while listening music. No change with spotify or media stored on phone. I tested with different phones. The problem still exists. My phone works perfect with another 308 with rcc module. I have gone to dealer. They said they made a software update. I dont belive that :) because i have updated my system with latest software so i know which version i m using. The problem still exists. I m an electronics engineer. I think there is a software bug. Peugeot should solve this issue. There must be some way to diagnose bluetooth at peugeot service but i dont think usual services and dealers know how to do that. There must be some way to reach peugeot team.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts