Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Another long shot here. I don't suppose any of you guys paid for the audio upgrade with the sub woofer in the boot did you?

I am just wondering if you could have a quick look where it is plugged in? I figure the loom is around in the car somewhere. Just me thinking about adding bits again :D

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
542 Posts
AFAIK the UK cars never got this option. The Allure is meant to have it as some boot mats are different for the Allure. It's meant to fit into space where spare tyre is sat. I would be interested in getting the sub if I knew where wires are and also what part to order. Quite happy to remove spare tyre and just use the goo stuff. As I would get my tyres replaced at any local Kwik fit.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I have seen the option in the 308 accessories book. I know the amp would need buying and installing. But I am more thinking about installing a third party flat sub, like an under seat one.

If there is already a loom near the boot that can provide power and low level audio output for the amp, we could be on to a winner. I cant imagine that it would be that tricky!

·
Registered
24 Posts
One thing I don't like about my car is the lack of bass I can put on at volume.
My 2013 Astra had a much better head unit/speakers.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think the sub has the amp built in. I saw a document on the sub online somewhere. I saw one in person at the Paris motor show before I ordered my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts