Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morning :)

I am currently looking into purchasing a 2014 308 1.6 HDi Active and am wondering if anyone here can confirm whether or not these 'features' are on this model/trim, as I am having difficulty finding a full comparison of all of the 2014 trim models?

Follow-me-home Lighting
Mood lighting
Footwell lighting?
Cooled glove box
Start/Stop
Electric folding door mirrors
Auto day/night changing rear view mirror
Front fog lights

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi,
let me help wou with what is on mine (2015 Active, SW)

Follow-me-home Lighting (present)
Mood lighting (not present)
Footwell lighting? (present)
Cooled glove box (present)
Start/Stop (depends on the engine - the most weak 1.6 HDi doesn't have it, all other 1.6 HDi's do)
Electric folding door mirrors (not present)
Auto day/night changing rear view mirror (present)
Front fog lights (present - though I'm not sure if they come as standard or as an option -> same goes for rear parking sensors)

HTH

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
let me help wou with what is on mine (2015 Active, SW)

Follow-me-home Lighting (present)
Mood lighting (not present)
Footwell lighting? (present)
Cooled glove box (present)
Start/Stop (depends on the engine - the most weak 1.6 HDi doesn't have it, all other 1.6 HDi's do)
Electric folding door mirrors (not present)
Auto day/night changing rear view mirror (present)
Front fog lights (present - though I'm not sure if they come as standard or as an option -> same goes for rear parking sensors)

HTH
Thanks very much, that list has made me quite happy :D Just hope the same applies with the 2014 car.

Would have liked it if the electric folding mirrors were standard, even if you had to press a button inside, rather than them do it automatically, but can't be too picky I guess :eek:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can somebody also confirm whether or not heated door mirrors are a standard feature or only available on certain trim levels?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Heated mirrors are standard at all trims level.
However, most of features depends of country importer, here in Croatia moodlights and footwell light goes together at Allure an above.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heated mirrors are standard at all trims level.
However, most of features depends of country importer, here in Croatia moodlights and footwell light goes together at Allure an above.
Thank you :)

I actually picked up my new 2014 308 Active yesterday and am so far really happy with it.

The only thing I find a little odd is that the auto wipers don't stay on 'auto' and every time you stop and start up the car you have to pull the wiper stalk down to activate them again? I assume this is how it's ment to be, or does mine have a fault? :eek:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thank you :)

I actually picked up my new 2014 308 Active yesterday and am so far really happy with it.

The only thing I find a little odd is that the auto wipers don't stay on 'auto' and every time you stop and start up the car you have to pull the wiper stalk down to activate them again? I assume this is how it's ment to be, or does mine have a fault? :eek:
No, this is because of security reason. Imagine that is windscreen full of ice or snow and you enter the car and start the engine and wipers is in Auto mode ....
In my old Scenic the atalk could remain in Auto mode, but I think this is better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, this is because of security reason. Imagine that is windscreen full of ice or snow and you enter the car and start the engine and wipers is in Auto mode ....
In my old Scenic the atalk could remain in Auto mode, but I think this is better.
Ah I see, that makes sense :D

Thanks for your help :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts