Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I was looking today with PP2000 into my 308 to see what i could activate.

My version has ESP so i was thinking that i can activate the Cornering Lights. So i activated them but nothing happen. I think after activation i had error on the display ( at error log ) something like Adaptive lights fault or something like that. And error in BSI ( Absence of communication with the Headlamps ECU )

Then i wanted to activate the Mirror Indexing ( when put in reverse the passenger side mirror goes down )
I activated this option and tried to set like others said ( Put in reverse , select that mirror from the door switch and then set it down. Then when you put in Neutral or First gear the mirror should revert on the original position ). But also this is not working.

I would like also to activate Gear Shift Recomandation ( or something like this ). I found this option in the general list with all car settings , but i cannot find this option in Engine ECU or Gearbox to activate it. In the general settings it shows that is not activated. I would also like to see the speed in electronic format on the display but did not saw this option nowhere.

I activated the bluetooth just to see if the display is capable of showing that , and it is. But missing the audio unit ( RD45 ) the phone will not find nothing. So i just deactivated and maybe if i find an RD45 at good price , buy it and activate it again.

Does anyone activated something like this on a 308 ?

Thank you

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So for the mirror to auto go down in reverse you need to have electric seats with memory. I don't have so it won't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts