Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all, having just recovered from fitting a second starter motor to my car after the first went pop I am now struck with yet another issue and wondered if anyone had experienced similar or may know of a solution please. having fitted said starter motor and testing over a couple of days all seemed fine. Went for a drive and came home to reverse up the drive, which is on a little incline. Reversed up drive as normal and went to shift into 1st gear to move forward and park up. Gearbox felt odd but still moved forward as normal. Come to use it later on and I cant get reverse gear or first or third or fifth. Its as if it hasnt popped back out of reverse if that makes sense. Now I think I can get what I believe is 2nd and 4th gear to move forward but thats it. Meanwhile it leaves the reversing light on at all times even if i shunt forward. It really is a mystery to me and wondered if there may be an easy fix that I'm missing. I do hope there is as not only am I super skint, its getting very close to bonfire night and it would save me an awful lot of wood. Many thanks and regards Dave.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts