Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya. Interested in your thoughts. I have always filled my cars up brim to brim to accurately work out the fuel consumption. Having recently bought a 2009 308 sport I brimmed it after leaving the garage and also reset trip computer 2. I then did 346 miles before refuelling including 1 120ml and 1 60ml long trip. The rest were local. On refuelling to brim it calculated to 38.6pg with trip computer 2 saying 38.1mpg. Very good. I then did a 248ml trip to Surrey my 1st long trip on a mix of dual carriageway and single carriageway roads. Keeping to speed limits using cruise Control and planning ahead to avoid unnecessary braking and stops. When I refuelled again the trip computer 2 said 42.1 mpg which is what I expected but when I calculated brim to brim it was actually 36.7 mpg . How accurate do you find your trip computers?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cont.... 37.8 mpg. Car computer reckoned 40.3 mpg. Trip was 103 mls single trip then short local trips. At present I am a little disappointed with fuel consumption compared to previous astra h 1.6 . What mpg are you getting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts