Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of us around and where we are! Appreciate the updates. :)

1. ahmz1969 - Malaysia - 1.6 petrol - Noir Obsidien - 2004

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering how many of us around and where we are! Appreciate the updates.

1. ahmz1969 - Malaysia - 1.6 petrol - Noir Obsidien - 2004
2. aegean - Malaysia - 1.6 petrol - Aegean Blue - 2004

Hi there guys,
A bit lonely here??? :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J2EE & aegean,

Seems like the publicity on this forum is quite OK in Malaysia, thanks of course to J2EE.

Only not too much publicity internationally I guess.

oi Forum Admin!! - Do something la! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have a 307 but i'm looking at the 307 Hdi Touring model for this year.
I've heard that the electic system is not perfect though?

I think tealey has a 307! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Teasley!

BTW, have u read up on the site where there's a guy who wants to crush his 307 and asking for people to donate so that he can buy a new car? Crazy man!! Site linked to another site where there's a girl who is asking people to donate to increase her boobies!! Sites all from the land of the Union Jack.

Wonder what people will think of next.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
ahmz1969 said:
Hi Teasley!

BTW, have u read up on the site where there's a guy who wants to crush his 307 and asking for people to donate so that he can buy a new car? Crazy man!! Site linked to another site where there's a girl who is asking people to donate to increase her boobies!! Sites all from the land of the Union Jack.

Wonder what people will think of next.....
Banging up a car, making an elephant to sit on it as appeared in a TV ad from India to make it look like a 206 ???? That ad was banned in India. Want that video clip, PM me, I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J2EE,

Yeah... I saw that a few months back. Must still be in my CD-ROM archives somewhere. Tx for the offer though.

BTW, u coming for the Ipoh/Camerons trip aa? At least day trip to Cameron maa! Catch up on some TK! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
ahmz1969 said:
J2EE,

Yeah... I saw that a few months back. Must still be in my CD-ROM archives somewhere. Tx for the offer though.

BTW, u coming for the Ipoh/Camerons trip aa? At least day trip to Cameron maa! Catch up on some TK! :D
No-lah bro. Been quite busy with work - not in framework for leisure yet. Maybe later

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 307 sw 2.0 se

Had the car checked by AA. Got good feedback although he did mention the iffy start up and the wheel bearings, I used this as a bargining tool when negotiating price, anyone else had this problem.
Please advsie

Cheers
Judgefudge:thumb:

·
Registered
862 Posts
judgefudge said:
Had the car checked by AA. Got good feedback although he did mention the iffy start up and the wheel bearings, I used this as a bargining tool when negotiating price, anyone else had this problem.
Please advsie

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum :yay2:

Wheel bearings are generally ok on the 307. As for start up could be any number of things,is it petrol or diesel?

Enjoy your pug :thumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
judgefudge said:
Please advsie

Cheers
Yeah, had both rear wheel bearings on mine changed at around 15K km mileage under warranty. Other than that, you need to be aware of the other common issues on the 307 such as the COM2000 and the crankshaft pulley.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts