Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my car back from national after a little smash to the front bumper.

they originally fitted 3rd party bumper and grill, that was pathetic and I complained.

they have now used genuine Peugeot parts but I still have partially the same issue.

the bumper has a piece of plastic bending round the corner near the headlights, with the tow hole on it on one side.

on both sides this piece is popping out, it was more evident on the 3rd party parts, but even on the genuine Peugeot part they appear to have glued it on one side and the other is sticking out a little.

has anyone come across this issue ?

cheers

C

·
0 Posts
just got my car back from national after a little smash to the front bumper.

they originally fitted 3rd party bumper and grill, that was pathetic and I complained.

they have now used genuine Peugeot parts but I still have partially the same issue.

the bumper has a piece of plastic bending round the corner near the headlights, with the tow hole on it on one side.

on both sides this piece is popping out, it was more evident on the 3rd party parts, but even on the genuine Peugeot part they appear to have glued it on one side and the other is sticking out a little.

has anyone come across this issue ?

cheers
If your not happy and your car has not been returned to original condition complain and give them it back to reapir properly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts