Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first posted a thread on my 54 307sw back in Feb this year with anti pollution fault and limp mode.cheapest code illuminated first fuel cap sensor then fuel code warning turns out injectors were at fault all had rebuilt.still pollution fault exists, fuel pump breaking up ,all swarf in pipework and tank all required cleaning out.Cam belt,water pump replaced due to age of car not mileage (52k).Get the car back does not feel the same, less than one month ping! you guessed it pollution light,airbag light and air bag diasabled light on.two days later light goes offcar is ticking over one minute sweet as then chugging the next.\take it back to garage which identifies a air pressure fauly sensor on the turbo.replace with new code clears for 4 days then ping yet again pollution light comes on for a while off again but no limp mode anymore.air bag light on/off now and again but garage has said they have no idea why this is occurring and to contact a Peugeot dealership.the only time I will be doing this is not to get another Peugeot but trade it for a lift home,,,sorry had to write this as im so fed up with this problem...:nono:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Best thing I ever did was buy Peugeot Planet.

Have you had it connected to Planet at all? There may be a member near to you that can hook it up for you.

What engine is it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
hi i had the same prob with mine chugging having to rev it more to set off as it nearly dies,smoking and 1351 fault code showing .with the ignition off unplugged the egr valve and now no smoke no chugging and is now a flying machine done 5,000 miles no probs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roky hi the engine is a 1.6 HDI. Also forgot to mention glow plugs were renewed at the same time.what will the planet diagnose?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts