Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anybody tell me where i would be able find out which of the 05+[Facelift models] 307SW have a DMF fitted.
Thanks Al

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Yeah the 90bhp are the only ones without. Or petrols!

J

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't not buy a car because of it having a DMF though.... following that train of thought, and you'd have a pretty long list of cars not to buy because of one thing or another.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Guys, thanks, so the 90bhp have no DMF or FAPS.
Sound like the best model for us,as i was looking only at the 1.6 hdi and i believe the 110 has both DMF and FAP
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys, thanks, so the 90bhp have no DMF or FAPS.
Sound like the best model for us,as i was looking only at the 1.6 hdi and i believe the 110 has both DMF and FAP
Thanks
My mapped 307 SW HDi XSi 136 (170 BHP) has both what's the problem with them?
We test drove both the 90 BHP 1.6 HDi and 90 BHP 2.0 HDi they were very flat to be fair, not to bad to drive but overtaking in say 4th gear hmmm
As already said, do not discount a car for having DMF and FAP.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We test drove both the 90 BHP 1.6 HDi and 90 BHP 2.0 HDi they were very flat to be fair, not to bad to drive but overtaking in say 4th gear hmmm
Hi, from what ive found out, sometimes they can cause problems and can be expensive to rectify.

D

·
0 Posts
Probably six hours work. I'd charge 240 Euros labour.
I know labour is way cheaper in th uk so i'm most likely way out.

J

·
0 Posts
I know the solid conversion (clutch + flywheel) costs £120 labour and £275 for part up here. FAP/DPF whatever today's acronym for it is, has not bothered me so far. It popped up on a scan once but we cleared that code :) hehe

To be honest mate, I was critical, like yourself, when I first got my car and found out these nasty bits, but anything has problems, and at least you know you'll get sound advice and experience from here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Guys, thanks for your input.
Do you know if there is a conversion kit for the 1.6 hdi 110 ?
Thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi, i agree with you 100%
i had the 307 2L HDi 90BHp, and the 2L HDi 100BHp, and they were flat, especially the 90BHp, i now have the 2L 136BHp 6 speed and i love it!!:nod:
You say yours has 170BHp, Wow!! i'm sure it is great to drive.
Regards

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i had the 307 2L HDi 90BHp, and the 2L HDi 100BHp, and they were flat, especially the 90BHp, i now have the 2L 136BHp 6 speed and i love it!!
Regards
Thanks for the input

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
i had the 307 2L HDi 90BHp, and the 2L HDi 100BHp, and they were flat, especially the 90BHp, i now have the 2L 136BHp 6 speed and i love it!!:nod:
Regards
I had a 2.0 hdi 110 remapped and a 2.0 hdi 136 6 spd. Both great cars although the 136 had its issues. As I said before not dmf or fap related. More to do with sensors and electrical issues. Once it was sorted tho it was fantastic although I lost faith in it and sold it! Wish I hadn't somtimes....306 is great tho!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts