Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just having a problem with the D/S window glass, just put it down for some fresh air while driving and it would'nt go back up (Bloody Cold). When I stopped i noticed the glass was tilted down slightly towards the front, I held the glass up with one hand and activated the switch with the other and window went back up (so motor ok).

Does anyone know where lies the problem, has the window regulator just come loose or is there another issue?

Any suggestions gratefully received.....

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi

Just having a problem with the D/S window glass, just put it down for some fresh air while driving and it would'nt go back up (Bloody Cold). When I stopped i noticed the glass was tilted down slightly towards the front, I held the glass up with one hand and activated the switch with the other and window went back up (so motor ok).

Does anyone know where lies the problem, has the window regulator just come loose or is there another issue?

Any suggestions gratefully received.....
take door card off and have a look inside the door, make sure the runner is bolted in properly and that the glass is fastened on properly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts