Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have been a member for a while but lost access to old email and details so hence new account,

I have a 2007 307sw in for repair and sale thats bugging the hell out of me,

When ignition is turned off all interior accessories die.

When out key back into ignition and turn the power back on get a single beep along with wiper rotation as if you had the battery was off and just been reconnected,

So I'm leaning towards a live feed to the bsi not being there but cant find anything

When key removed and sit in the car for the 3 mins i can hear the click of the bsi going into sleep but everything dies before before that literally the second you turn the ignition to off.

When off, no interior or exterior lights work, hazzards dont work, radio, lock button etc it's just like battery disconnected and bsi cant wake up.

As soon as key turned to on

Clock resets to 12:00 and full power to everything again,

Have removed and tested with another the ignition electrical switch, no change

Have scanned it and faukt code showing no permanent live feed to clock

Checked all fuses, removed both the dash clocks and the mfd unit and dismantled the plugs to check for lose wiring on that end but nothing

Fml

Where does the power come from and go to that allows the bsi to wake after like a door opens or the radio button hit etc?

·
2,483 Posts
Hi....fuses checked with test light?....(underbonnet module)..earths are a good start...CHeck the engine bay fuse module for water ingress...good luck...strange one ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't believe I over looked checking if the sh was in correct position fml.
Will check it in the morning, god would be nice if thats what it is and makes perfect sense thinking about it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi....fuses checked with test light?....(underbonnet module)..earths are a good start...CHeck the engine bay fuse module for water ingress...good luck...strange one ...
Haven't dived into it this deep yet, but thats my next step

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*** SOLVED ***

First check would be Parc Shunt then maxi fuses in under bonnet fuse box
Windy ya legend,
cant believe i over looked it even after pulling and checking all bsi fuses and sure enough the sh was in parking position and sure enough cured everything

Thats perked me up for the day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts