Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I hope sombody can help me. My dad has a 54, 307SW, 11O, 1.6 hdi. There have been a couple of times recently when it was dead when starting, no lights no power but a tow got it started. The battery seems strong. A mechanic mate brought his diagnostic computer round but we cound not find the plug in point. I looked on the net and it seemed to be showing it was in the fuse box in the glove box, but there is just a hole in the plastic in the middle at the top where we thought it should be, he tryed behind the ashtray but nothing. Can anybody tell me where the plug in point is on this model. Many thanks Cadiman.

·
Registered
3 Posts
computer plug 307sw

Hi, my 307 has the ecu diagnostic port behind the panel to the right and down from the steering wheel,the panel also has a small box inside it.Be aware that not all the diagnostic ports are pinned electrically as per haynes manual.I am trying to download the fault codes from my car today and i get the message on my diagnostic test kit 'not connected'.Basically the car's diagnostic port pin position does not match my haynes manual wiring diagram and as my diagnostic lead is to the correct standard and matches the wiring diagram(which is the industry norm)the problem is therefore with the car.I have had to take mine to the peugeot dealer to have any dignostics carried out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply

Hi There. Many thanks for your reply. We had a look before behind that panel next to the dimmer switch and it was solid inside. Do you mean taking off the large plastic panel that sits under the steering wheel as we had a look under that before without removing and could see no other conections. Cadiman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.