Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Managed to get a replacement for my cracked bumper from a breaker so help needed on fitting, according to an earlier post (thanks to Battlestar) it seems straightforward..

"- Remove tail lights
- On the inner sides under the tail lights remove the mountings
- On the outer sides under the tail lights remove the clips
- Under the bumper in the middle remove the screw or whatever is used to fix it to chassis
- Un-clip 3 clips each on each bumper side
- Disconnect the license plate light."

Anything else to consider?

Also, new one has parking sensors, previous didnt', is the wiring for the sensors installed in all models?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
343 Posts
Lucky sod!

I have been looking for the parking sensors for an SW :)

Anyhow, not sure about removing the bumper as it sounds what you have posted is about right. Haynes manual may help further?

About the parking sensors, I think the wiring to BSI is there as shown in my picture in below link but I am awaiting clarification there.

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/138085-post4.html

However, you will definately need the parking sensors ECU. I would suggest asking your breaker if they still have it.

Then I am not sure if you require a buzzer as I think it is done via the radio speakers but you will have to activate it in Peugeot Planet 2000 or at dealers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers Matt,

if it involves too much sodding about i probably won't fix up the sensors, although that is why i cracked the bumper in the first place :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts