Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First time poster here so please accept my apologies in advance if I ask stupid/obvious questions.

I have a 53 plate 307sw (RHS engine, manual box) that is stuck in limp home mode with the dreaded anti-pollution fault message showing on the multi-function display.

I have a PP2000/Lexia clone for fault reading and it is telling me that I have a short circuit to positive or open circuit on the waste gate electrovalve circuit*. This is a permanent fault but it changes to a temporary one when I swapped the plug with the one for the next valve over.

I have replaced what I **think** is the right valve to no effect. There appears to be 3 valves on the front of the engine, I have changed the right hand one with the blue plug as the vacuum lines appear to go to the turbo and not the EGR valve. Is this the right one?

I think if I've got the right circuit my next step needs to be checking the wires for damage (I believe this is quite a common fault?). Any tips for accessing the wiring would be greatly appreciated as it looks like a right pain to get at :(

Many, many thanks in advance for any help you guys can give,
Scruffy

*I'll look up the exact fault code when I get home. I think it's P0243

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
wastegate IS the turbo one but you need to check all the wiring from it the solenoid could be faulty but wiring is more likely

I doubt that on its own will give you an antipollution fault go into the DPF parameters and check the regen intervals and load in DPF it should regen every 300-500 miles depending on use if its not the DPF clogs and causes no boost and this will be your REAL problem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts