Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been experiencing full lights coming on automatically when engine is running, has anyone experienced this and found a solution other than a very expensive repair option only.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Do you mean the headlights come one when the car is started even if auto lights are turned off? If so then this is normally a problem with the comm2005 unit. Member trust me on here may be able to assist with the repair or replacement. New ones are not cheap. If you meant something else then please explain further and read the new members FAQ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peigeot307HDI 57Ref

Do you mean the headlights come one when the car is started even if auto lights are turned off? If so then this is normally a problem with the comm2005 unit. Member trust me on here may be able to assist with the repair or replacement. New ones are not cheap. If you meant something else then please explain further and read the new members FAQ.
That is correct, headlights coming on when car started. Though they switch off when engine is switched off but it is a nuisance.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That's a possibility although this is normally only enabled using Planet/Diagbox. The only option you get via the Menu button on the dash is to enable/disable follow me home lights, which would leave the lights on for a short period after the car was turned off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts