Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been breaking every bone and pulling every muscle in my body trying to sort the sodding window regulator on my other half's 307cc for hours now. Essentially I bought a rebuild kit as the cables had fouled on the pulley inside the regulator assembly - seems a common fault... Have managed to fight the springs and finally get the assembly together and into the car. Runners appear to be at equal heights and are working fine with the motor connected. The issue I'm having however is that I can't get the sodding glass back into the door! The post on the front plastic slider on the front rail appears to be about 5mm too far forward of the hole in the glass, and when I force it in the plastic retainer just pops off. Am I missing something? Is there a special trick to getting the bastard in?

Many thanks in anticipation!

FlyingElk

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
Sounds like you have done something wrong loosen the regulator mounting bolts this allows some movement of the regulator it might just need to settle.

Have never really had an issue fitting them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your prompt response R406. I've loosened all the bolts but just can't get it back in. Does the glass usually need a bit of coersion/wriggling back and forth or should it drop straight on no bother?

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts