Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys

Would really appreciate some help I just brought a 307cc and it's great cheap however I decided to replace the radio head unit . Before I did I disconnected the battery like you should fitted the head unit, but because I didn't have a lead I needed I left the battery off over night with windows at different levels now I've put the battery back on the drivers window stops with a gap of 2 inches and the passenger side is stopping every 2 inches when you send the window up. I'm sure it's lost its program i.e. The window doesn't know where to stop...I can't find how to re program the windows. Thanks guys pretty sure nothing needs replacing just reprogramming

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More help needed

Hey man thanks for your reply I've just been out and tried it didn't work I don't know if there's a sequence of which window or all 4 windows down separately or use the global window button and hold down after there down tried lots of cobmbinations nothing seemed to work

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Just do the front ones it does not always work first time you are best to do it then turn off for 3 mins before trying especially if its a facelift car the motors on them are more fussy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man I will try tomoz...u mean turn off engine for 3 mins once front windows are down ? Then restart and hold switches down for 10 seconds

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
No i mean after you have done the up and down sequence turn ignition off and wait 3 mins if that still does not work turn off wait 3 mins disconnect battery for 1 minute reconnect wait 3 mins again and retry it WILL work it just sometimes takes a bit of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts