Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My son went to look at another 307CC on Friday, test drove it, tested the roof and window operation several times etc, and everything was fine. Then Yesterday we went to pick it up, glorious sunny day so obviously wanted the roof down, tried and nothing happened. We then locked up the car and retried and it went down but then wouldn't go back up.
The seller got the AA out to it and they got a fault code of Top Flap Position Fault. Firstly I wondered if anyone knew what this fault is or where the top flap is?
Secondly, whilst looking in the boot we did notice there was a mesh material attached to the trim by the edge of the boot (Not the pull out mesh for the luggage compartment cover that allows the roof to go in). There was some plastic bits poking through the mesh which were clearly not meant to. We checked with the roof halve open and this meash seems to stretch out as the roof is opening. I don't know if this is relevant but does seem to be too much of a coincidence.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
Top flap refers to the parcel shelf type section.

The rear bit you mention is only cloth on late models early models had 2 pieces of plastic that got jammed regularly so the redesigned it with the cloth its not your issue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts