Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Bit of a newbie with pugs, so please be gentle ;)

I've got myself a 307cc and I was wondering if there was any way to raise the threshold of the roof operation so I could activate it at a sensible speed e.g. 15mph rather than 6mph?

I've got diagbox which in turn loads up pp2000 but I can't find anywhere in the bsi or roof ECU to change it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Mike in Exeter

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I believe it can be altered slightly but i cant see why you would want to it does not really take long to go up or down and the speed limit is for your safety and the mechanisms safety if operated at a higher speed the forces from the air caused by the vehicle moving could damage the framework.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks

I've been caught in the rain a couple of times when driving and sometimes it's a bit difficult to come to a complete stop to get the roof up, hence the curiosity as to if it could be changed a bit.

Best wishes

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do believe you can telecode it to a different speed, but you are limited by the manufacturers options.
Thank you - do you know where I might find the section to code it? I've looked through all of the ECU options but can't seem to see it for looking.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts