Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading 307cc reviews indicates that I am not alone with rattling in the roof when closed (appears to be coming from rear left side above window? Though very hard to tell). Can anyone advise what the problem may be? I took it to the dealer over a year ago and they were reluctant to look into it ("could be anything" and cost "hundreds"). Cheers - chas.

D

·
0 Posts
I've done loads of these. They rattle full stop as all the body shell strengthening is under the car the top half rattles. It can be only minimised.
Its very hard to describe what to do on here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
thankfully so far mine seems ok, i drove my wifes friends 55 plate facelift before buying mine and hers was really noisy, I think you have to bare in mind that its a moving part and unfortunately will have potential to have a few rattles. Just put the roof down :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
the only issue I have had with noise from the roof was caused by the locking "claw" on the passenger side coming loose which also stopped the roof closing as it did not line up to engage the front bulkhead. Easy fix removing the head liner and applying thread lock to all bolts. - just everything else rattling now:-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts