Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone can help me, I have a 2007 307CC and my roof will not open. The windows all open along with the boot but then no lift off of the roof.
I have had our local dealer in Blenheim New Zealand check out the Diagnostics and it has come back clear. I am loathe to let them go further as it is likely to cost a fortune (already has) and they can't promise that they can fix it.
Does anyone know if this has been a problem with CC's and what the general outcome has been.
I love my car dearly and even though it is 10 years old it is like new and I have only done 47000 km on the clock.
If anyone can share a light on this problem I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Not familiar with your car, but thinking it out, the roof will not move if the brain thinks the boot is not fully open and the parcel shelf is not in the raised position, so things to check would be the switches which signal those events.

If those are ok, my next guess is the electrovalve which switches the pump output from the boot lid ram(s) to the roof rams (that's assuming it has similarities to the 206cc).

·
Registered
14,266 Posts
You say the system is starting so IF the roof has been closed for a while i would get the allen key supplied with the car and remove the plug in the roof centre near rear view mirror and when the bootlid reaches its highest point turn the allen key to help the ram unlock as they get stuck at the front as ram is quite small once it is helped it will complete the cycle.

Other thing that stops them is the rear window should drop into car slightly once bootlid raises and this will also halt the system it will be 1 of these 2 things always is the 307 roof is pretty reliable but harder to work on than 206 due to extra complexity

1 - 4 of 4 Posts