Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I revently bought a 307cc 2004 for my wife as a birthday gift. Firstly have done a search and couldnt find the exact problem fix.

Test drove the car on 2 occassions before buying it and tested the roof 3 times with absolute no issues. Once getting it home it worked a couple of times but now wont close correctly.

It goes down with no issues at all but when closing, the roof comes out of the boot then touches the windscreen and stops, it seems that the locking pins are not being pulled forward by the mechanism above the windscreen. When this happens the boot wont close as its not seeing the signal i presume. Is this a common/known problem and is there a fix for this i can do at home before the car goes into the garage?

Once i lock the window in place using the manual allen key in the roof it completes the sequence. I am suspecting that its something to do with that mechanism but looking for adice from someone with more experience, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just like to say thanks, garage found a snapped wire under the rear passenger roof mech, re-soldered and works perfect now. Cheap and easy fix !!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts