Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have read a lot about fitting a reverse camera on the 307, but unfortunately can't find anything about the 307cc specifically.

The reverse light sits in the boot lid, but the license reg sits on the bumper. It would be very messy to get a wire from the reverse light all the way through the convertible roof mechanism to the license reg connector.

My idea was to get this signal from the OEM tow connector, but I don't have a clue on where to start.

Does the 307 cc even has this connector like the other 307 models? Can anyone give me directions to where I can find it to tap a wire into the reverse light?

Thank you.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I do not think the loom on the CC models has the towing wires as i doubt they even bothered type approving it for a towbar due to them being so heavy to start with :)

Wiring for all the rear lights runs along the sills into the rear boot floor behind the trims so if you remove the side trims you will find the wiring you will be able to feed it from there but as for the wire number you will need a diagram.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts