Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Yesterday I had my nephew in the car whilst I was out doing something. He put a soft toy on the rear shelf, I didn't realise and tried to put the roof down. I heard an almighty crack, looked but can't see any damage. However now, the back section of the parcel shelf is stuck partially up, and when retracting the roof the bit that flips up is coming up too early and getting caught on the roof. I've searched and searched but found nothing to help. I've found a thread that seems to suggest it's easily fixed and I'd like to try. Everything works as it did, but because the shelf is raised slightly with the roof up it's flipping up too early. I read that a plastic part can be popped off easily and it's a case of loosening some screws, repositioning and tightening them back up. Now, I've looked and looked but can't find any part that would easily pop off. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't think it's something I'm going to pay too much to get fixed and if I can't it'll be a normal car from now on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts