Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there we've just bought a 2008 307cc but the plastic rear shelf doesn't seem to flip back to the headrests, hence it catches on the roof as it goes up and down! There appears to be some sort of cable leading into a central box, maybe this is faulty? There also seems to be a catch that doesn't move, I'm guessing it should move to allow this to lock the 2 halves together and then release? So basically one part of the shelf works fine but the part further away from seats towards the rear of the car isn't working nor is it connected in the middle,
There's also a small black and red wire that's not connected to anything under the shelf on the nearside near the hinge?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've bought this clip thinking it might be something simple, as there's nothing connecting the two shelves in the middle, maybe there's a fault with the cable? How should it connect? And where should this clip go? Any help would be really appreciated as the diagrams online are very vague

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I tried registering on the service box as I'd read some of the other reviews, I was unable to register from my phone but will try on the laptop this weekend.
Thanks for getting in touch, I was beginning to wonder if my post was actually live or posted in the right place!
After looking at it in more detail it seems there's some sort of catch that's not popping back out in the center, it looks like it also has a cable going into this box, not sure if the cable is broken or if it works electronically? I was also unsure if I should unscrew the 4 bolts to see what's going on in there, bit feared I could lose springs inside and make things worse!!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts