Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you remove the rear seat (back part) I’ve taken the bottom bit out and the bolt behind each headrest but it still won’t budge.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You need to stand in the car with the roof down
And pull really hard upwards while holding the Bottom of the seat cushion..... On each side of the bottom cussion there a u clip and It a bugger , but after fighting with the bottom seat , i eventually got it out There a u clip that holds the bottom cussion into the base of the car... When you have had your bottom seat out , you then need to Put roof back up , and Take the bolts from behind the headrest , there bolts each side holding the seat in (info courtesy of red arrow)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to stand in the car with the roof down
And pull really hard upwards while holding the Bottom of the seat cushion..... On each side of the bottom cussion there a u clip and It a bugger , but after fighting with the bottom seat , i eventually got it out There a u clip that holds the bottom cussion into the base of the car... When you have had your bottom seat out , you then need to Put roof back up , and Take the bolts from behind the headrest , there bolts each side holding the seat in (info courtesy of red arrow)
Already done that still wont budge, there is a black metal bar that the belts attach to at the bottom do I need to remove that aswell?.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts