Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all – I noticed yesterday that the driver's side rear lights have stopped working (the diodes). The manual states it's a dealer only fix :(

Is there an easy fix?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

·
5,879 Posts
May not be the same but if its the side lights double check that the number plate lights are working. On my daughters 207cc a failed number plate light stopped the side working.

All I can think happens is the BSI does not see enough current being drawn or it fails lamp test and switches off the circuit

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both. You are correct – the driver side number plate bulb isn't working, so I replaced it, still not working. So I looked a the fuses, but none say they link to the number plate light.

The ONLY thing I have seen is that the globe box light isn't working either, but the fuse for that is good, and the interior lights work off the same fuse.

Do you know which fuse I'll need to look at for the number plate bulbs?

Many thanks in advance – this car :(

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

·
5,879 Posts
Try a BSI reset or if you have access to planet/diagbox clear any codes in the bsi now you have changed the bulb

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again guys - it turns out that when I tried to refit the blown number plate bulb, the awkward positioning made me (I think) accidentally widen the bulb contacts. So I tightened them, and all's good.

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts