Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First time caller looking for some assistance with my recently acquired 307CC 2.0 Sport.

I've been looking around for a set of discs and pads to repair my grinding rear pair for the past week but can't make head nor tail of it. Between Bosch and Lucas, 25mm or 30mm... I'm tempted to just throw it at a garage to let them figure it out for themselves.

I've seen links to something called "Service Box" which wouldn't allow me to create an account as it's intended for professionals, though some old threads have people giving replies from Service Box, though I didn't want to try and resurrect a dead thread from 2 years ago.

Whenever I search through EuroCarParts with my registration number, I get no results for brake discs with bearings.

If anyone could help at all it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

·
3,290 Posts
Hi...just register as a pro...ie smy's garage...or post the last 8 digits or you vin and a member will checkit for you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I've just gone out to the car to find the VIN number and in the bottom corner of the windscreen, passenger side appears to be a flaming car park ticket that's gotten down there and is blocking the number! I have an RAC check paper here that shows the VIN ending in 1371 so I know that within the last month, someone has seen it. Is there another common location on the car I could find it? Cheers.

·
6,572 Posts
Discs are 249mm diam with 30mm axle with bearings

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: xSmym

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

We offer high-quality brake components from the best brands in the industry, you can get the exact Brake Pads, Brake Discs, etc for your car, simply enter in the make and model and then browse our wide selection.

Let us know if you need anything else.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just popped by and still cannot understand if the owner knew if he had Bosch or Lucas via service box
I thought Lucas you only need the discs and pads and Bosch you need the hub and bearing and disc assembly and then the pads ouch ... £££
Did the 307cc come as a complete brake disc hub with both manufacturer ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I purchased a this set after the info windy1603 gave and double checking with the seller. I think there was a 25mm bearing option with lucas pads hence why I got confused enough to come here begging!

They're being fitted tomorrow afternoon so I hope they're correct and all goes well.

Ebay item number: 300554900177

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just popped by and still cannot understand if the owner knew if he had Bosch or Lucas via service box
I wasn't told which pads were needed, it was confirmed after sending a picture to the seller. I'd checked my rear calipers and taken a picture. Apparently there's enough of the old pad backing plate showing to confirm for sure whether they're lucas or Bosch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts