Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Before you have go at me please i have looked through the old post to see if my problems are listed but couldn't find an answer.
I have a peugeot 307cc (180bhp) 2004 model.
the problem is that when the car if stationary the temperature nearly gets the the red danger area it gets really hot.
i checked the oil to see if its got those white stuff and oil is ok (Not Head Gasket).
The problem is that even though the Engine gets very very hot 92 degee the fan dont seems to come on .
i checked the fuse for the fan in the manual (Pg 142) the fuse is ok .
so i am thinking is there a switch somewhere or temperature sensor of some sort that turns the fanon.
if there is can someone point out its location so i can then bypass it to test the fan.

Regards
Aiyanyo:nono:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
307cc Overheating problem (Solved )

Just to let you guys know that if anyone gets similar problems as i got it was Coollant Temperature Sensor.
i called the AA out they tested the car the fan was ok they said i needed a new sensor popped in my local Dealer cost of sensor £29.99 inc vat fitted and all is ok now fan works:thumb:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi does anyone have a online copy of a 307 Manual, i didnt get one with my car, going to borrow hines book again from a friend, but until i do, can anyone show me a diagram of where this water coolant temperature sensor may be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts