Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just noticed on my Peugeot 307cc 2004, the centre console (Where date/Time etc is displayed) the outside temperature is fixed at 45°C. Currently it's winter in the UK, and it is nowhere near 45°C. Does anyone have any ideas why it would be doing this and what I would need to do to fix it,

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've just noticed on my Peugeot 307cc 2004, the centre console (Where date/Time etc is displayed) the outside temperature is fixed at 45°C. Currently it's winter in the UK, and it is nowhere near 45°C. Does anyone have any ideas why it would be doing this and what I would need to do to fix it,

Thanks in advance
If it's the same as a non cc 307, there's a temperature sensor in the drivers wing mirror (little bump underneath it). Needs replacing.

Take a search, there's quite a few topics already - but is not a difficult task. also is in the haynes manual :)

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
If it's the same as a non cc 307, there's a temperature sensor in the drivers wing mirror (little bump underneath it). Needs replacing.

Take a search, there's quite a few topics already - but is not a difficult task. also is in the haynes manual :)
I always thought the temperature sensor was in the passenger door mirror on the UK Peugeots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts