Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

A few questions relating to the 307cc but guess they may be generic Peugoet questions too.

1 - is there a manual, Haynes or otherwise for the 307cc or is it mostly similar to the regular 307?

2 - aircon/blowers - is it normal that they won't operate unless the engine is running? With the ignition etc on, mine will not come on until you start.

3 - I've searched the forums but can't seem to find a definitive answer relating to the electric window switches. The master control on the driver's door allows me to lower all the windows but not raise the other windows to close them. If for example, I lower the passenger window halfway and then try to raise it from the driver's switch it just lowers it further. It operates fine from the rspctove passenger controls. Do I need a new switch console?

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
i have a normal 307. the window switches should work as you press them. mine go back up again.

the heaters may not work unless the ignition is on. i have never noticed to be honest

i cant seem to find a manual. the normal 307 manual does not cover the cc model

·
Registered
437 Posts
2 - Blowers don't operate unless the engine is running on mine. With the ignition on, mine will not come on until you start either.

3 - The master control on the driver's door should lower and raise all the windows. Probably need a new switch console. Mine was full of soft drinks when I bought my 307 hence needed a new one.

You could always check if you have auto closers. When locking the car with the remote fob hold the lock button for a few seconds. If you have auto closers then the car will lock the doors and close all windows.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi

A few questions relating to the 307cc but guess they may be generic Peugoet questions too.

1 - is there a manual, Haynes or otherwise for the 307cc or is it mostly similar to the regular 307?

2 - aircon/blowers - is it normal that they won't operate unless the engine is running? With the ignition etc on, mine will not come on until you start.

3 - I've searched the forums but can't seem to find a definitive answer relating to the electric window switches. The master control on the driver's door allows me to lower all the windows but not raise the other windows to close them. If for example, I lower the passenger window halfway and then try to raise it from the driver's switch it just lowers it further. It operates fine from the rspctove passenger controls. Do I need a new switch console?

Any help appreciated.
1, the manual is available for download somewhere on this fine site...(well the 307 one is)

2, no they dont work without a running engine....

3, 100% the switch in the drivers door...you can dismantle them and give them a good clean with electrical contact cleaner (halfords £5)..(dont worry no springs will pop out and their easy to dismantle, strip it till you get to the circuit and clean it))..if this fails to work then u need a new switch bank for the drivers door.(ebay about £50-£60).(ive been through this on my 307 with exactly the same problem....)

Hope this helps...:thumb::thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts