Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Can anyone confirm what the wiring loom is just in front of the esp module under the cup holder on a 307cc , 08 plate.
Investigating my non functioning esp and after removing the cup holder was greeted by some botched/cut/taped up wiring.
The esp module looks ok but cannot see where the loom directly in front goes to or what it does .

Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can confirm my esp light comes on with ignition and goes off . No faults recorded on pp2000

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still trying to ascertain what this chunk of wires belong to , possibly something to do with Air bags ?

Sorted the esp issue out ....i think. Can anyone confirm if the button on dash has a little led red light that comes on when the button is depressed and the esp is active. Mine does not but when the button is pressed my warning comes up on the dash then goes out about a minute later.
Apart from button that i think should be lit how can you tell if the esp is active or not.

·
Registered
14,614 Posts
The switch on the dash is really for turning it off it is normally on

The yaw sensor on the floor is just part of the ESP system esp is also part of the ABS system AND the com unit has and angle sensor for the ESP system.

Basically if your warning light is OFF the esp is working

1 - 4 of 4 Posts