Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a 307CC HDI '06 it's just come back from an MOT & although it passed i have an advice on worn & corroded Front & Read Brake Discs. The garage quoted £480 for parts & £100 for labour but when i called GSF they quoted all the parts at £280 & this is for the rear brakes with bearings that i need. I was planning to do it myself but when i looked for a haynes manual they do not do one for the 307CC.

Does anyone know if i can use the 307 haynes manual for the brake disc replacements on a CC. Can it be used for the air con as well because that's recently broken also :(

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
307 Brake Rewind Tool

Hi, i've got all the info i need to do the front discs & it seems easy enough. However when it comes to the rear discs many forums state you need a brake rewind tool, there are a few of these on the market though & i don't know which one to buy

I've looked on the Sealey website & there are a few, can someone please tell me which is the best one to get for a 307 2006 plate?

Sealey part numbers are VS039, VS024 & VS0243.

Many Thanks to anyone who erady & replies :)

·
11,790 Posts
That's a good price. I was pricing up a full set of discs and pads a couple of days ago. Euro are quite good for PAGID parts (although the pads I bought squealed until I copper greased them, despite having anti-squeal pads!).

At Euro front discs for my 307 are £25.14 each. Rears are £24.60.
Pads are £34 and £25 per set (a set does both wheels)

So I could do a full change for £158

I can't believe that there are Ebay sellers doing a full kit for £65 though:

PEUGEOT 307 NEW 2 FRONT & REAR BRAKE DISCS & PADS 266MM | eBay UK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts