Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have recently inherited a 307cc 2004 2l petrol model. Although a few faults have come to light recently any help and advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated so I can try and resolve during these difficult times.

1 passenger window has dropped and will not respond to button commands the motor appears to be running, it also does not appear to react when using the passenger handle.

2 the fan blowers have stopped, I have checked the fuse and even replaced to be safe but still unable to speed them up.

3 the Speedo is not working properly it will move some of the time from starting at around 60mph. (Would this be the Speedo it's self or a sensor)

Thanks in advance,
Lee

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
First off get your battery load tested, Halfords or any other shop outlet that sells them or garage will do that for free especially if they think they are going to get a sale from you. Once it is established that the battery is OK get the alternator output checked. These cars (Peugeot) are very sensitive to poor electric feeds. If that is the case that the battery is OK we will have to go to the next stage of diagnosis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts