Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey....
I have an 06 2ltr 307cc and have just had a new waterpump, cam belt and tensioners fitted, after I left the garage I tried to put the drivers side window down bt none of the controls on the door pad work, I got on to the garage and told them this and they said they couldnt see how thay could have caused this as there isn't any wiring in that area that would have caused the prob.
I had a look myself and this seems true, i checked all the fuses and they seem ok, nothing works on the drivers door control panel inc the mirrors!....

Any bright sparks out there that can get me outta this predicament please.

Rob.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
gupyuk said:
Hey....
I have an 06 2ltr 307cc and have just had a new waterpump, cam belt and tensioners fitted, after I left the garage I tried to put the drivers side window down bt none of the controls on the door pad work, I got on to the garage and told them this and they said they couldnt see how thay could have caused this as there isn't any wiring in that area that would have caused the prob.
I had a look myself and this seems true, i checked all the fuses and they seem ok, nothing works on the drivers door control panel inc the mirrors!....

Rob.
The piece of plastic with all that stuff in it comes out quite easy. Maybe pull it out and check the plug is connected ok?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I tried that, pulled the plug out, checked it and put it back together again but still nothing.
thought there might be a connector just inside the body where the wires come through from the door but there isn't.
It's got to be a supply fault but I haven't got a clue where to look now:confused:
I have found a manual of sorts on the net which has a schematic of the door console buy it doesn't mean much to me, if anybody wants this manual - it's quite interesting - I'll send the torrent link if you let me have your email addy

·
Registered
406 Posts
BSI reset needed i think:) although you will obviously have to go through the passenger window!

Put the driver's window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all equipment is switched off.

Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the ignition.

Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait 15 seconds.

Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do not open doors.).

Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.

Switch on the ignition and check system's functionality.

Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.

Remove key open & close door test central locking system.

Start the engine and complete the system's check.

Failure to follow this procedure could result in incorrect operation of many BSI related items.

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5228

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey....

Rob.

dont really know if this helps or not, but noticed with the window slightly open and upon entering and exiting the vehicle in the rain. the roof is just the right shape to drip water directly onto the drivers door panel for windows and mirrors.

thought to myself its probably only a matter of time until it needs replacing should pull out and swap over if it plays up. its also the sort of thing breakers tend to keep in stock quite often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts