Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help!!! The drivers side window does NOT fully drop when the door is opened from both inside or outside and thus catches on the roof rubbers. Is this an easy fix I can do at home or am I going to have to take the car to Peugeot to get done. I know it only needs adjusting as the window regulator and motor were only replaced last month.

If u could email me responses me on [email protected] that would be better.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got a 2004 model, same problem on my passenger door . ( rises but not falls) Carried out the ecu reset as described on various sites, but not help.

Cleaned all the seals and sprayed with silcone spray - now it works from outside ( senses hand just before opening) - less so from inside - needs to operate door handle but not open it, nudge a little and then it drops.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can anyone help!!! The drivers side window does NOT fully drop when the door is opened from both inside or outside and thus catches on the roof rubbers. Is this an easy fix I can do at home or am I going to have to take the car to Peugeot to get done. I know it only needs adjusting as the window regulator and motor were only replaced last month.

If u could email me responses me on [email protected] that would be better.

Many Thanks
Not sure if they are adjustable in that direction, the window motor for the CC has electronics (built in I think, but may be in BSI) that senses when it has reach the fully closed position, and then drops a set amount from that.

There is a setting using PP2000 to change the type of window closing/type of body that may need resetting to Coupe.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts