Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have a 307cc 2004 which has developed a mechanical problem with passenger side window. It sounds as though something is catching the window as it operates and will not go either fully up or down.

I have removed the Torx screws from around the bottom of the door trim/panel and any others I can see but the panel is not Budging. I dont want to pull hard on anything for fear of breaking.

Can anybody help with advice on removal so I can get to window mechanism ??

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi all

I have a 307cc 2004 which has developed a mechanical problem with passenger side window. It sounds as though something is catching the window as it operates and will not go either fully up or down.

I have removed the Torx screws from around the bottom of the door trim/panel and any others I can see but the panel is not Budging. I dont want to pull hard on anything for fear of breaking.

Can anybody help with advice on removal so I can get to window mechanism ??

Many thanks in advance
Yep you need a fork like tool or two srewdrivers to prise apart the plastic trim from the metal door shell.

The clips pop off, worst case scenario you will have to go Halfords and buy some replacement trim clips when refitting. I have never ever successfully removed the door trim without breaking a couple of the clips.

Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many Thanks

Thanks matt

I'll have a closer look tomorrow when the light isn't failing and the Trendy Black bin liner isn't flapping in the wind lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts