Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own an 05 cc 2.0l and im having contionous problems with the doors both left and right. When the car was inside the warranty i simply returned it to the dealer and they sorted it out. However its out of the warranty now. The door operates fine when i clasp the exterior door handle. The window drop enough for the door to open and the windows closes when the door is closed again. The problem is with the interior door handle. Whenever i pull the handle the window fails to drop.Sometimes times if i give the door a gentle shove it drops but most times i just have to push the door open and the window out of the seal. Once the door is open the window drops that 1/2 of an inch to clear the seal. Im sure the problem is with the interior handle so if anyone has any ideas on how to fix the problem or what part is faulty leave a reply . Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
307cc door

Hi Garry, I also have a problem with my car doors.When I put my hand over the drivers side door handle it should drop the window away from the seal but you have to pull the handle a bit in order for the window to drop.I would asume that there is a sensor in the handle that detects your hand because it works fine if I try it on the passenger side door.But what I did find today is that when I was cleaning the passenger side carpets today the window on the drivers side kept on going up and down slightly on its own.I know you had your problems sometime ago but I see that there wasn't any reply to your problem.I hope you can help.Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there i have the same problem with my drivers door handle and the window keeps going up and down does anyone know how to fix this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Get some pics of it as I am curious to see what it looks like. I have known guys who have shimmed a door out but had problems with water leaks and wind leaks. I would hate to see you go through all that work just to have a car that leaks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I bought a 2004 cc last week and took it back as the drivers side door wouldn't lock. I picked her up from the garage after being 'repaired'. When I got home I couldn't open the door as the window wouldn't drop (as per Gary's 1st post). In the end I had to open the window to get out of the car. The sensor on the outside handle works fine, but not the inside one. I then went to pick up my other half and she opened the passenger side door and as per the sendond post, the window started going up and down of it's own accord. Did anyone who posted on this thred get this issued sorted?
I will take the car back to the garage tomorrow, but I'd like to help them look in the right areas if anyone knows them.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 307 and recently only the drivers door is opening, all the passenger doors are not opening.

Please advise on what to do!:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
problem peugeote 307cc windows and door lock

i was changed ignition and immobilizer up to ecu the new from peugeot campane but i have problem the lock is locked with any command and the windows down when i closed what can i do?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts