Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.....
Yeh you guessed it i have the demon engine light on with a Depolution warning... I have had the additive filled up but the lad did not have the reset gear... I then asked a local lad who advertises "Diagnostic repairs" to sort with no luck except the option to run a forced regenaration which we did with no luck... Next it was a garage who reasured me they could sort it and complete my MOT.. Mot done... unable to reset light..
And now the ABS/ESP etc lights come on nearly as soon as you touch the break leaving my center panel a lovely orange glow for most trips...

Can anyone help??
HOME - South Ockendon ESSEX
WORK - Bacton NORFOLK.

cheers Mark:thumb:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi all.....
Yeh you guessed it i have the demon engine light on with a Depolution warning... I have had the additive filled up but the lad did not have the reset gear... I then asked a local lad who advertises "Diagnostic repairs" to sort with no luck except the option to run a forced regenaration which we did with no luck... Next it was a garage who reasured me they could sort it and complete my MOT.. Mot done... unable to reset light..
And now the ABS/ESP etc lights come on nearly as soon as you touch the break leaving my center panel a lovely orange glow for most trips...

Can anyone help??
HOME - South Ockendon ESSEX
WORK - Bacton NORFOLK.

cheers Mark:thumb:
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PP2000 in essex

Thanks for the reply.....

Sadly there seems to be NO local pp users, so its a run to the big pug garage :(:(:(

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Thanks for the reply.....

Sadly there seems to be NO local pp users, so its a run to the big pug garage :(:(:(
or you could invest in the equipment and get help from people on here and there is a forum member who is recommended to buy the equipment off, also you have it if needed again and could offer other members a service to plug it in

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh your right..... But in good nature to the pp guys I had to ask them first.. Then i found the map after asking.. schoolboy error..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts