Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have just agreed to buy a 307cc 2004 from a local garage. When i took it for a test drive i felt the clutch biting point was quite high, almost to the point where its right at the top!!! They said that its usual on these cars but im not sure about that!! I have got 3 month warranty on the car including any problems with the clutch. Whats your clutch like on your cars???

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I drive all sorts of different cars every day and when I get in my 307 to come home, the clutch always feels like it has a high biting point. I wouldn't say its near the top but it feels like it travels quite a way before it bites

·
Registered
235 Posts
hi

hi when i brought my car had the clutch done under the warranty for the same thing and slight leak on slave cylinder and when i got it back it was still the same lol right at the top and been that way for 50 thou and not changed so wouldn't worry too much but worth getting them to change it new clutch wont hurt lol :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah thanks that has put my mind at rest a bit. I think i will take the car to the local garage and see what they think then if it needs doing i can take it back before the warranty runs out :) Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts